- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: FACTON EPC Should Costing 12
February 11, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
FACTON has optimized the EPC Should Costing solution (SC) and released a new version 12. The new solution offers more efficiency in purchase part price analysis in cost engineering and in controlling global and enterprise-wide purchasing processes. In our webinar we present the new features and improvements.
These topics await you in the live webinar:
- Full support of all SC costing elements by the FACTON EPC Cost Model Designer (CMD)
- Simplification in the views
- Dynamization of the view scheme in the machine hours rate calculation
- Simplification of the material quantity calculation
- CMD cost model 2-component injection molding
- Fast estimation of costing elements
Kai Fischer, Senior Product Manager at FACTON, will guide you through the webinar, which includes a live demonstration of our FACTON EPC Should Costing solution. At the end of the webinar you will have the chance to ask questions which will be answered live.