- This event has passed.
PACE Webinar – Integrating Planning and Performance Management Processes
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Improving profitability and complexity management are two highly interconnected challenges. While activity-based costing has a role to play in addressing both, it must be embedded into broader efforts to improve how organizations plan, manage and govern their business.
Achieving such improvements requires a data-driven approach that enables organizations to fully integrate strategic, financial and operational planning and performance management processes. However, integration efforts are not effectively addressing these challenges. Especially in the manufacturing sector, where Integrated Business Planning, Integrated Financial Planning and Integrated Performance Management processes are falling short of expected value and benefits.
One problem is that there is no universal definition of what fully integrated processes entail. As a result, critical capability gaps are falling between the cracks of strategic, financial and operational processes and software tools. Strategically-focused finance executives need to understand these gaps and know how to fix them. This webinar, presented by Dean Sorensen of IBP Collaborative, will equip you to do so. By attending, you’ll learn:
- What fully integrated processes entail, along with critical capabilities that support them
- How these processes improve the maturity of activity-based costing, scenario planning and cash flow forecasting
- How mature forms of data-driven capabilities enable such mature processes
- The role that finance executives can play in supporting these processes
- What these processes are worth and how organizations can self fund them
- Technical options for enabling these processes