- This event has passed.
Cost Smarter PRODUCT SUSTAINABILITY AND BEST PRACTICES IN COSTING
May 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PRODUCT SUSTAINABILITY AND BEST PRACTICES IN COSTING
You know what matters in product costing: cost transparency, profitability, and automated processes. What is new is the aspect of product sustainability. That’s why we’re focusing on product sustainability and best practices from the costing community at this year’s Cost Smarter – The Global Conference for Enterprise Product Costing.
Strategies for Sustainability
Exciting Insights and Strategies on Sustainability:
- Keynote Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- TÜV Association Germany – Regulations and Certification
- sustamize – Product Carbon Footprint Management.
- umlaut, part of Accenture – Sustainable Value Engineering
Best Practice Cost Management & Reporting
- Weidmüller Interface presents how costing data from FACTON EPC is integrated into comprehensive innovation project reporting.
- Airbus Aerostructures highlights the use of Should Costing data in the Power BI based Negotiation Dashboard.
- With Calc4XL, we discuss benchmark data and the carbon footprint calculation according to ISO 14040/44
- Vibracoustic presents how they work with FACTON EPC as an automotive supplier.
Extending the costing network
Personal exchange is a key element of our Cost Smarter. On the eve of the conference, we will host a get-together at the Dorint Hotel and look forward to welcoming all participants there. During the conference, you can use the breaks for discussions and networking with our partners in the exhibition.
COST SMARTER 2023 – REGISTER NOW
May 11, 2023 – approx. 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Dorint Hotel Sanssouci in Potsdam
The conference languages are German/English. German presentations will be simultaneously translated into English. The conference will be held in person and on-site.
If several company members wish to attend, please register them individually using the form. Please confirm your email afterward to continue receiving all information about the event.